The GHL Doser 2.1 Stand Alone has integrated control electronics and works on its own.
Its 24V stepper motor allow precise dosing even at the smallest flow rates (0.1 ml). The connection can be made via WiFi, LAN, or USB.
The GHL Doser 2.1 SA is able to control 3 additional slave dosers 2.1 and can thus be extended to a dosing system with a total of 16 pumps.
The ProfiLux Aquatic Bus provides reliable and interference-free data transfer, even over long distances up to 100 m (300 ft.).
Color: Black or white
Dimensions: 220 x 150 x 75 mm (without pumps)
Variants: 2-4 pumps
Scope of Delivery:
Dosing pump unit SA (black or white), power supply unit
Milliliter precision and automated dispensing of liquids such as
- Trace Elements
- Balling Salts
- Lime Water
- Liquid Feed
- Integrated evaporated water refill (Auto Top–Off)
- Water exchange of small water volumes
- Expandable to 16 pumps respectively metering channels
- Stainless steel motor shafts (also suitable for the dosage of Iodine)
- Chemical resistant tubing (Norprene®)
- Manual operation of each individual pump is possible
- Pumps can be retrofitted
- Individual parts can be replaced (tubes, pump head, motor)
- 24V stepper motors allow micro doses of 0.1 ml
- Up to 150 doses per day
- Easily chose dosing times via software (GHL Control Center).
Automatically: Up to 150 individual doses per day automatically distributed
Individually: Up to 8 doses per day individually set
- Each pump can be set separately
- Conveying capacity and dosing:
8-45 ml / minute (precisely adjustable to 0.1 ml)
- Level indicator
- WiFi, LAN, and USB
- Alarm function
- Large LED status indicator
- Status LED for pumps
- Convenient to program via our free PC software GCC
- Or over our app, web, and cloud service, also free of charge
CAN Bus System ensures reliable and interference-free networking of all network devices.
LED–backlit GHL Logo in the housing cover serves as a status indicator. Various colors show you at a glance, the condition of your system.
can be operated manually via the push buttons on the front panel. This allows you to quickly post-dosing, deflating the tube vent or suctioning liquids.
Ample accessories available.