Jecod RW4 Wavemaker Pumps With Standed Controller
These wave makers are intended to simulate the natural waves and whirlpools found in a marine environment.
- Use of low-voltage, low power, DC variable-speed pump, minimizing heat transfer to the aquarium and maximising user safety.
- Adjustable pump housing so pump flow direction can be easily altered
- Wide voltage input AC100 ~ 240V 50/60Hz (power cable length 1.5M)
- Can be used in a variety of aquarium sizes. Suitable for aquariums with glass up to 15mm thickness.
- Night mode - light sensor reduces flow to half maximum when darkness detedted (except WP-10)
- WP-10 Maximum flow rate of up to 4,000 litres/hour
- Adjustable speed control (100%, 75% and 50%)
- Ability to adjust wave duration for each pump
- Unique multi mode controller to allow adjustment of the wavemaker to suit the users requirements.